Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day Fun

Valentines Day was such a fun day! my parents and sister came up to Palmer to see us. It was such a nice day on Saturday we all decided it would be a great day to go to the Dallas Aboretum.. we took lots of great pictures, even though Rylea slept most of the time.. it was still a fun day!
After we went to the Arboretum, we went to one of mine and Ryans favorite hamburger place Snuffers.. then they took Rylea and Ryan and I had a much needed date day.
Hope everyone had a great valentines day too!





































1 comment:

Kristin and David said...

That arboretum(sp?) is beautiful! Way prettier than the one in Humble. You could take some awesome engagement, senior, bridal, family or wedding pictures there...I need to keep that place in mind! I am glad you had a good time and I am glad that Rylea is feeling a little better! I can't wait to see you next month!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!