Friday, January 2, 2009

Rylea's First Trip to the Zoo!


While we were home for Christmas, We took Rylea on her first trip to the Houston zoo. Even though she didn't know what anything was, it was such a beautiful day, and we went with our good friends Derek and Shiloh and Rylea's bestfriend Caden.

Rylea and her daddy looking at some animals

I love this picture of Rylea and I

Rylea discovered she has a tounge, so she is always sticking it out,
especially when we take her picture..


Rylea, and her daddy, with their bestfriends Caden and Derek.. Caden loves to hold hands



This was such a fun day.. I can't wait to go to the zoo when she actually knows what the animals are











No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!