Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Teething!

Oh my goodness!! I have heard the stories of teething babies.. but you never listen until its your baby. Rylea just bust into tears for no reason, then she is drooling like crazy, and spitting up, and running a little bit of a fever and she looks like she wants to eat everything that is near her.. Atleast we are still in town and we have a lot of help..
but that is going to end on Thursday when we make our journey back to Palmer.. Please pray for us, that we don't loose our mind on the 3 1/2 hour car ride..

1 comment:

The Bigham Family said...

I completely understand your pain! Berklie just got her two bottom teeth. Keep the Tylenol, teething tablets, and ora-gel close by! Once they come through, it is like a completely different baby! Thank goodness!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!