Monday, January 25, 2010

Its Been Long Time!

Hey! well its been a while since I have been on to post anything, so I am going to start keeping up with it.. I promise!!

Nothing new has been going on, except our little princess is getting bigger by the day! Her new word is "football" well it sounds more like "ootball" but it is soo cute! Ryan loves it!!

I posted some pictures from the Holidays... we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends!



Rylea having fun with her new slide!

Our annual Christmas Card Picture...


Christmas Eve



Someone's not too happy about having another picture taken!





No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!