Friday, April 17, 2009

We're Crawling!

So little Miss Rylea decided on Easter that she wanted my cell phone.. so she just crawled over to it.. I knew it would be soon, because she has been able to get up on her hands and knees for a while now.. but man she took off! Luckliy I was on vacation this week, so I got to be at home with her while she has been on the move, exploring the house. Her favorite place to go.. is her closet!


.. I am still behind on posting pictures and such, I need to get on that!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!