Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pictures of Rylea




My Aunt Jill, likes taking pictures, she came to visit me this weekend and she took lots of pictures! I don't really like people moving me around, so they took most of my pictures while I was sleeping!




my little bitty foot, I have such cute shoes in my closet but they are all too big!I can't wait until I can wear them.. especially the cool Nike Shocks my Pop's got me.





I am such a sleepy girl.. I love to take my afternoon nap and get my beauty sleep. I have such a hard life.




Taking pictures makes me soo tired! When are we going to be done!




3 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

So cute! I love the one of her yawning - adorable!

Kristin and David said...

These are SO cute! Jill did a fantastic job! Remica is right the one of her yawning is too cute!
I can't wait to get my hands on her! Love ya and miss ya!

Deb said...

The pics are adorable, I can't believe that you, Kristin and Remika are Mommy's now, ya'll are making me feel old!! Enjoy every minute, the baby days will be gone before you know it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!