Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rylea Adah Roecker




Rylea Adah Roecker was born August 27, 2008 at 2:05 a.m. She was 6lbs 6oz and 19inches long.



She was a suprise, since she wasn't supposed to be here until Sept. 27th! I was kind of upset when I found out I was going to have her that day, because I had my materinaty leave all figured out.. but I guess everyone is right... Rylea rules my world now.






I stayed home with her for 6 weeks, it was the most amazing time, I wish I could go back and spend it with her again. Although during this time our lives had changed for the better. Not only did we have Rylea, I had applied for an Advising job at Navarro College at the Waxahachie Campus before I had Rylea. During my leave I had two interviews and got the job! LIFE IS GREAT!



So I am back at work now, and my mom is coming up to Palmer every week and watching Rylea. We are so very blessed to have her do that. Although I think she likes it, because she is getting to see her granddaughter get bigger everyday.



Ryan's football season is almost over, unless Palmer makes the playoff's. Its been a tough season, a lot of change... but its nothing that Ryan can't handle. I took Rylea to a couple of football games, she slept through the whole game! I wish I could sleep like that..



until next time...

2 comments:

Kristin and David said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you are a blogger mom now...it is so the thing to do! She is so adorable!

The Bigham Family said...

Congratulations on Rylea - she is a doll! I can wait for you, Kristin, and I to get together. Just like old times - except with babies now!
Check out our blog
thebigambunch.blogspot.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palmer, TX
Ryan and I have been married since July 14, 2007. We live in Palmer, Tx its south of Dallas. Ryan is the head football coach for the Palmer Bulldogs and Govt and Economic teacher. I work for Navarro College-Waxahachie Campus as a Academic Advisor. We had Rylea on August 27, 2008. Our lives have changed so much. We are so blessed!